The ukulele is a stringed musical instrument originally from Hawaii, it is basically a small four-string guitar that was popularized in the United States in 1915 to the present day.
This soprano ukulele is characterized by being one of the smallest in size and has a particular timbre, it is perfect for those who are starting in the world of music, being perfect for homeschooling. The body material is mahogany and the rosewood fingerboard, both guarantee that it lasts for a very long time to learn about such a wonderful instrument.
Benefits of our ukulele:
• It is a wonderful instrument that makes a melodious sound.
• It is of the best quality.
• Its duration is guaranteed.
• It is 21 inches so you can have it in any space in the home or take it wherever you want without any problem.
• Material: Mahogany.
• Fingerboard Material: Rosewood.
• Size: 21 inches.
1 x Soprano Ukulele.